Why Choose Cary Oil?
- You deserve more from your distributor than just fuel supply. A distributor has value only to the degree that it conveys all of the brand’s value to you, the retailer. You need a great fuel brand and all it offers in plain, straight talk—that’s what you get with Cary Oil.
- Branded Marketing Support from Cary Oil means you get every ounce of value from your brand on every promotion or program offered by the brand, ensures that you understand what your options are, and helps you increase sales.
- Cary Oil’s Preferred Vendor Program saves you money on the equipment you buy.
- Cary Oil’s Credit Card Processing Program can save unbranded fuel retailers hundreds.
- Cary Oil has access to a broad range of branded and unbranded fuels from one of the region’s largest network of terminal racks. Choose the brand that’s best for you.
The Cary Oil Difference
We think you’ll appreciate the values we practice. We are sincerely dedicated to your success. We are honest. We are transparent in our contracts, in our dealings with our customers, and with our suppliers. While our handshake is as good as our contract, our contracts spell out every detail so there’s never a misunderstanding. At Cary Oil we are committed to earning your trust. We don’t operate any retail outlets. We won’t promise something we can’t deliver.
Programs and Services That Make a Bottom-Line Difference
We understand the pressures on your business and we have several programs to help you make the most of every sales and profit opportunity. In addition to the top branded, unbranded, and private-branded fuels, Cary Oil has programs that make a real difference in your business.
- Retailer Support Services
Cary Oil has expert brand managers available to help your retailers improve mystery shop scores, merchandising, equipment, and even credit card processing.
- Preferred Vendor Program
Through Cary Oil, you can offer retailers big discounts to some of the most important equipment and services they already buy.
- Back office support
Cary Oil can help you streamline your back-office services like accounting, billing, and collections to lower your overhead and provide more financial flexibility.