Why Choose Cary Oil?
- You deserve more than just a fuel supplier. Cary Oil is committed your success with our programs and services.
- Cary Oil can help you maintain your relationship with the brand that you have invested valuable time and energy to build up in your market, and branded co-marketing can free up your credit lines so you have the opportunity to provide additional fuel options.
- To cut costs in response to a challenging growth environment, Cary Oil can offer specialized knowledge and expertise in assessing and managing credit risk and improve your accounting, billing and credit operations.
- Cary Oil has access to a broad range of branded and unbranded fuels from one of the region’s largest network of terminal racks. This allows you to take on more brands and service more retailers.
Programs and Services That Make a Bottom-Line Difference
We understand the pressures on your business and we have several programs to help you make the most of every sales and profit opportunity. In addition to the top branded, unbranded, and private-branded fuels, Cary Oil has programs that make a real difference in your business.
- Branded Co-Marketing
Cary Oil has a way for you to maintain your relationship with the brand that you have invested valuable time and energy to build up in your market. We offer a transparent branded co-marketing solution.
- Credit risk management
Cary Oil has developed a highly refined process for assessing and managing credit risk that can help you with your retail dealers to maximize volume with minimal risk.
- Back office support
Cary Oil can help you streamline your back-office services like accounting, billing, and collections to lower your overhead and provide more financial flexibility.
- Retailer Support Services
Cary Oil has expert brand managers available to help your retailers improve mystery shop scores, merchandising, equipment, and even credit card processing.
- Preferred Vendor program
Through Cary Oil, you can offer retailers big discounts to some of the most important equipment and services they already buy.