Multi-site Operators and Developers
Everything You Need
You know there’s more to developing a convenience store than finding a petroleum supplier. Of course, Cary Oil offers all the petroleum products – branded or unbranded – for your retail fuel operation, but we also have a half century of expertise in independent petroleum retailing, from economic analysis to site selection, from the brand alternatives to the details of equipment selection and environmental compliance.
You Can Have Confidence
Our business depends on your long-term success. So you can draw on our decades of experience for competent analysis and feedback to help you succeed. Our distribution network gives you access to nearly every available fuel brand from New Mexico to Pennsylvania.
Cary Oil has programs to boost sales of branded and unbranded fuel and build your inside sales volume. Our Preferred Vendor Program can lower your equipment costs, and unbranded fuel retailers enjoy reduced credit card processing fees with our program.
Considering New Locations?
You’ll get thoughtful evaluation and honest dialog about your project and all the elements critical to helping you develop a profitable and sustainable business.
- Site evaluation – particularly in the context of the competition and the branding alternatives
- Project economic analysis – we help you make the right decision up front
- Fuel: branded or unbranded? We will carefully guide you by evaluating:
- Market share
- Historical pricing
- Credit card penetration
- On- and Off-site marketing
- Value and cost of a major brand vs. flexibility in supply and price of unbranded fuel
- Renewables – biodiesel, E-10, E-85 – and how they fit in your offering
- Facility design, layout and equipment selection guidance
Everything you need to be ready the day you open the doors. We are ready to help you manage the complexities of fuel marketing, communications, and growing your business. We will assist you with mystery shopping scores, merchandising help, credit card processing, environmental questions, and project evaluations for your operation. We want you to succeed.
Want to learn more about how Cary Oil can help Multi-Site Operators and Developers? Click Here