Why Choose Cary Oil?
- You deserve more than just a fuel supplier. Cary Oil is committed your success with our programs and services.
- Cary Oil can help you maintain your relationship with the brand that you have invested valuable time and energy to build up in your market, and branded co-marketing can free up your credit lines so you have the opportunity to provide additional fuel options.
- To cut costs in response to decreasing margins, Cary Oil can offer specialized knowledge and expertise in assessing and managing credit risk and improve your accounting, billing and credit operations.
- Cary Oil won’t compete with you. We don’t operate any retail locations or place competitive bids on contracts.
- Cary Oil has access to a broad range of branded and unbranded fuels from one of the region’s largest network of terminal racks. This allows you to take on more brands and service more retailers.
Programs and Services That Make a Bottom-Line Difference
We understand the pressures on your business and we have several programs to help you make the most of every sales and profit opportunity. In addition to the top branded, unbranded, and private-branded fuels, Cary Oil has programs that make a real difference in your business.
- Branded Co-Marketing
Cary Oil has a way for you to maintain your relationship with the brand that you have invested valuable time and energy to build up in your market. We offer a transparent branded co-marketing solution.
- Credit risk management and back office support
We can help you streamline your back-office services to lower your overhead and provide more financial flexibility. [link to Programs & Services: Credit Risk]
- Retailer Support Services
Cary Oil has expert brand managers available to help your retailers improve mystery shop scores, merchandising, equipment, and even credit card processing. [link to Programs & Services: Retailer Support Services]
- Preferred Vendor Program
Through Cary Oil, you can offer retailers big discounts to some of the most important equipment and services they already buy. [link to Programs & Services: Preferred Vendor Program]